Foot Mesuring Event
MIKI HOUSE is inviting families with babies and young children to the Foot Measuring Event. It is recommended to measure your child’s feet size every 3 months as they grow fast. Wearing the appropriate size of shoes promotes healthy growth of child’s body and mind.
All the participating children will receive a free gift*.
*One per participating child while supplies last
Date & Locations
Sat, April 27 10am – 6pm & Sun, April 28, 12pm – 5pm
- Bloomingdale's 59th Street
- 1000 Third Avenue bKids on 5th Floor (59th St & 3rd Ave) New York, NY 10022
- Bloomingdale's The Aventura Mall
- 19555 Biscayne Blvd, bKids on 3rd Floor, Aventura, FL 33180
- Bloomingdale's San Francisco Centre
- 845 Market Street, bKids on Concourse, San Francisco, CA 94103
Sun, May 5, 11am – 4pm
- The Matsuri Japanese Cultural Festival
- Ma Riis Park, Harrison Westchester, 1 Heineman Pl, Harrison, NY 10528
Our Signature FIRST SHOES & SECOND SHOES
FIRST SHOES is the most ideal first shoes for babies who just started walking. SECOND SHOES is best for toddlers who just started running and jumping. With the exclusive features, both shoe collections promote safety and healthy growth of feet. Made by the highest Japanese craftsmanship with proud, FIRST SHOES won Kids Design Award in 2009 backed by Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- Turned-up toe prevents stumbling
- Toe box has enough room for toes to spread as in barefoot walking
- Flexible Joint Design: outsole is designed to bend easily at toe area. This design helps children to walk smoothly
- Big and hard heel counter holds heel and ankle firmly and promotes correct walking
- Wide opening and hook-and-loop strap for easy wearing. Wide strap secures fit
- Made in Japan