Our collab shoes "MIKI HOUSE X Mizuno" were thoughtfully created with the healthy growth of children and their feet in mind. The combination of its outstanding design and functionality make these our most recommended shoes.
- Shape Design: Designed to match the fan-shaped foot of a child. Made with a shoe last that provides ample space for the toes to allow movement.
- Toe Spring: The toe is slightly upturned to prevent stumbling.
- Flexible Sole: Designed to bend to the shape of the foot as your child walks. A function that supports healthy walking.
- Hard Heel Counter: Features large, hard counter. Holds heel and ankle firmly, preventing them from turning inward or outward.
- Wide 2E Shoe Last: Constructed with a wide 2E size.
- Upper: synthetic leather 70%, polyester 30%
- Sole: synthetic resin
- Spot clean with cold water and diluted detergent
- Made in Vietnam