Our collab shoes "MIKI HOUSE X Mizuno" were thoughtfully created with the healthy growth of children and their feet in mind. The combination of its outstanding design and functionality make these our most recommended shoes. Won Kids Design Award in 2019 backed by Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- Shape Design: Designed to match the fan-shaped foot of a child. Made with a shoe last that provides ample space for the toes to allow movement.
- Toe Spring: The toe is slightly upturned to prevent stumbling.
- Flexible Sole: Designed to bend to the shape of the foot as your child walks. A function that supports healthy walking.
- Hard Heel Counter: Features large, hard counter. Holds heel and ankle firmly, preventing them from turning inward or outward.
- Wide 2E Shoe Last: Constructed with a wide 2E size.
- Upper: synthetic leather 60%, polyester 40%
- Sole: synthetic resin
- Spot clean with cold water and diluted detergent
- Made in Vietnam