MIKI HOUSE & MIZUNO Shoes - Polka Dot for Big Girls
OUT OF STOCK
Start shipping from June 11.
Seeking for the healthiest shoes for children, MIKI HOUSE and MIZUNO, a high quality sporting goods manufacturer, developed the ergonomically shaped Insole for Healthy Growth with podiatrists, chiropodists and orthotics specialists. Now, shoes hold feet very firmly but allow toes to spread and move like barefoot walking does, which promotes stronger foot muscles, better body balance and healthy growth of young children.
- Size Chart
Size: 10(16cm), 11(17cm), 12(18cm), 13(19cm), 1Y(20cm), 2.5Y(21cm)
- Turned-up toe prevents stumbling.
- Toe box has enough room for toes to spread as in barefoot walking.
- Flexible Joint Design : outsole is designed to bend easily at toe area. This design helps children to walk smoothly.
- Big and hard counter holds heel and ankle firmly and promotes correct walking.
- Wide opening and hook-and-loop strap for easy wearing. Wide strap secures fit.
- Fit Indicator on insole shows you the ideal shoe size for your child.
- Upper: 70% synthetic leather, 30% polyester
- Outsole: synthetic resin
- Spot clean with cold water and diluted detergent
- Made in Vietnam
In order to create the highest quality sneakers for toddlers and kids, MIKI HOUSE has teamed up with MIZUNO, a prominent sporting goods manufacturer, podiatrists, chiropodists, and orthotics specialists to bring you the MIKI HOUSE & MIZUNO Collaboration Shoes.
These shoes promote better balance and health with:
- A shoe structure that firmly holds heel while allowing toes to spread and move as if walking barefoot
- The Healthy Growth Insole that helps smooth and correct walking
- Features of Healthy Growth Insole
We always recommend that you measure your child for the right fit.
If your child falls into two different sizes, it is best to size up to ensure a better fit.
Foot Measuring Sheet can be downloaded from here for easier and fun measuring for your child.
|Our Sizes (cm)||US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Length (inches)|
|20||Youth 1||32||13||7 3/4|
|21||Youth 2.5||33||1||8 1/4|
|Our Sizes (cm)||US Sizes||Height (inches)||Weight (lbs.)||Age|
|50||0 mos||20||6 - 12||0 -3 mos|
|60||3 mos||23.5||10 - 16||3 -6 mos|
|70||6 mos||27.5||14 - 21||6 - 9 mos|
|80||12 mos||31.5||20 - 27||9 - 18 mos|
|90||2T||35.5||26 - 33||18 m - 3 yrs|
|100||3T||39.5||31 - 38||3 - 4 yrs|
|110||4T||43.5||37 - 48||4 - 5 yrs|
|120||5T||47||45 - 55||5 - 6 yrs|
|130||6T||51||52 - 64||6 - 7 yrs|
|Our Sizes||US Sizes||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|XS||12 m - 2T||31.5 - 35.5||80 - 90|
|S||2T - 3T||35.5 - 39.5||90 - 100|
|M||3T - 4T||39.5 - 43.5||100 - 110|
|Our Sizes (cm)||US Sizes||Length (inches)|
|7 - 9||3 mos||2.75 - 3.5|
|9 - 11||6 mos||3.5 - 4.25|
|11 - 13||12 mos||4.25 - 5|
|13 - 15||2T||5 - 6|
|15 - 17||3T||6 - 6.75|
|17 - 19||4T||6.75 - 7.5|
|19 - 21||5T||7.5 - 8.25|
|Our Sizes (cm)||US Sizes||Diameter (inches)|
|Our Sizes||US Sizes||Age|
|S||12 m - 3T||1 - 3 yrs|
|M||3T - 5T||3 - 5 yrs|
|L||5T - 7T||5 - 7 yrs|