A gauze handkerchief set created in the rarest of cottons grown in the Caribbean. These handkerchiefs are supple and soft to the touch with a delicate shine and luxurious feel.
Handkerchiefs made of the sea island cotton are soft with a slight thickness for strength.
- Even when laundered they do not lose their delicate touch.
- Due to the high volume of natural twists means, water and moisture are absorbed for optimal comfort.
With multiple uses and a conveniently small size, there are never too many of these handkerchiefs.
- Perfect for wiping baby's mouth or face during breast feeding or bathing.
- Size: 9 3/4" x 9 3/4" (25 x 25cm)
- 100% cotton, sea island cotton double woven gauze
- Machine wash cold, dry flat
- Made in Japan